Shivhayom’s Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, blog or app you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site, blog or app. The materials contained in this web site, blog or app are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Shivhayom’s web site, blog or app for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Shivhayom’s web site, blog or app;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Shivhayom at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Shivhayom’s web site, blog or app are provided “as is”. Shivhayom makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Shivhayom does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site, blog or app, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site, blog or app.
In no event shall Shivhayom or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Shivhayom’s Internet site, blog or app even if Shivhayom or a Shivhayom authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Shivhayom’s web site, blog or app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Shivhayom does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Shivhayom may make changes to the materials contained on its web site, blog or app at any time without notice. Shivhayom does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Shivhayom has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site, blog or app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Shivhayom of the site. Use of any such linked web site, blog or app is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Shivhayom’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site, Blog or App.